Organic Samoan Cacao Nibs
What It Is
250 grams (9oz) of premium Samoan Cacao Nibs (small pieces of crushed cacao beans). Fermented 7 days, solar dried at least 7 days. Cultivated in Samoa. The nutrient dense volcanic soil of Samoa add to that rich tapestry of flavours and properties making The Koko Samoa Cacao Nibs a premium product your body will love.
Why It's Special
- Made from 100% premium Samoan Trinitario Cacao Beans
- 100% Organic
- Use cacao nibs to make your favourite Koko recipes
- No added ingredients. Just 100% Koko
- We ship to almost anywhere in the world
- FREE Delivery Australia-wide for orders over $75
Good To Know
Organic food is food produced by methods that comply with the standards of organic farming. Cacao beans used to produce The Koko Samoa products are naturally sun-dried, which allows them to maintain their original texture and flavour. The Koko Samoa’s cacao beans are 100% organic, single-origin and delicious.
Photo of The Koko Samoa nibs and fruit bowls, courtesy of @the_iuli_clique. Follow for more!